[seqfan] Re: Sequence related to A180919

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Tue Jan 18 17:18:12 CET 2011

On general principle: Be sure when creating these (polynomial) entries
to include a link to the
Index entries for sequences related to linear recurrences with
constant coefficients
and to include keyword:easy.

> How would you complete and continue this sequence?

A sequence for 'number of squares by h-value' and a sequence for
'least h with exactly n squares or 0 of none exists' would be nice.
I'm not sure what the best method is for populating these sequences,
though; sorry.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University