[seqfan] Re: Published works of Srinivasa Ramanujan on the web

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 20:14:43 CEST 2014

I don't know how anyone could bear to part with that book!
There are sequences everywhere you look.
I just added A243220 from page 87.
In fact, it would be nice to have a concordance to all
the sequence mentioned, similar to the one for Comtet:
http://oeis.org/wiki/Sequences_from_Comtet%27s_Advanced_Combinatorics. If
anyone wants to do this, I'ld be happy to share the A-numbers that are
written in the margins of my copy.
Neil