[seqfan] Re: Name for a type of set needed

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 13:31:41 CEST 2017

I agree with Antti that if we have a sequence
obtained by reading an array by anti-diagonals
upwards, we should also have the sequence we get by reading
by anti-diagonals downwards
(unless of course the array is symmetric).

- the sequence for the transposed array, in other words.

Bob (Selcoe), can you submit the companion sequence
for the transpose of your A284311 ?

Keep the entry simple, and just refer to A284311 for most of the properties

-----

As can be seen, I have started a new message rather than
simply replying to Antti's message.  That was because (bearing in
mind what Olivier said) I wanted to keep this message short.

Does anyone know if there is a way to tell Gmail not to include all the earlier
messages when you reply to a message?