[OEIS-news] no more submissions until wiki is running!

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:58:22 CET 2009

From: "N. J. A. Sloane" <njas at research.att.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 01:09:25 -0500

Dear Sequence Fans,

In the next month I will be very busy setting up
the OEIS wiki and getting ready to launch it at
the Annual Meeting of the American Mathematical Society
in San Francisco, Jan 13-16 2010.

Until the wiki is up and running, please do not submit
any further sequences, corrections, comments, b-files, etc.
We hope it will be finished by the end of January 2010.

Any submissions received after midnight Saturday Dec 19
will not be processed!

I will try to process most of the submissions up to Dec 19
in the next two weeks. Right now I am in the middle
of processing 1200 comments that arrived in the last ten days!

To keep track of what is happening with the OEIS wiki,
check the OEIS Foundation web site (http://oeisf.org)
and the new OEIS web site (http://oeis.org)

Best regards

Neil Sloane, Dec 20 2009