[seqfan] Introduction

Christian G.Bower bowerc at usa.net
Thu Mar 26 05:54:18 CET 1998

Olivier suggested new members give a brief introduction so here
is mine:

My name is Christian G. Bower. I'm a software engineer at Hughes
in El Segundo, California (the Los Angeles area.)

My sequence interests are mostly enumeration of algebraic
structures (groupoids, semigroups, monoids, groups, rings,
lattices, relations, etc.)

Neil introduced me to his "Canonical Sequences" paper, so now
I'm also interested in eigensequences.

I'm working on a group of sequences involving new transforms.
If all goes well, I'll be submitting them tomorrow (3/26)
morning.

Other math interests: Set theory (especially the Axiom of Choice),
Fractals, extending integer things (like sequences) to nonintegers.

Well, that's all for now.

Christian

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com