[seqfan] Re: [new feature]

Christian G.Bower bowerc at usa.net
Fri Nov 5 07:17:55 CET 1999

"N. J. A. Sloane" <njas at research.att.com> wrote:
> In an attempt to organize the sequences better, I've started adding
> links from the database to the index file (Sindx.html).
[snip]
> If anyone feels like choosing a category, and sending me a list
> of all the sequences in the category, that would be helpful.

Can you give us some guidelines of what you would like to see.

E.g. should sequences be listed in order of A-numbers?
In order of importance?

If one were collecting seqs of graphs, should they include every
graph sequence they find or should they be selective?

Should we send them in HTML if we are able or is text more useful?

And any other information to clarify.