Re Jud's suggestion

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Nov 8 20:41:45 CET 1999

I have an idea.  When we enter sequences into the online form, it sends an
email to you, right?  What if it also sent a copy to the email address who
entered the data?  That way, the sender could get a concise verification
copy of what he entered, and if a problem occurs it will be easier to recover.

the trouble is, i have no way of verifying if the address
that you type in is really yours.  so this feature could easily be abused.
so i shall not implement it.    Neil Sloane