[SeqFan] Re: sequences/report

Jud McCranie jud.mccranie at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 8 16:21:11 CET 1999

At 01:22 AM 11/8/99 -0500, N. J. A. Sloane wrote:
>i managed to mess up a lot of emails today but have recovered
>most of them.  if you sent in any sequences in the past 48 hours
>please check to see if they made it into the table.

I have an idea.  When we enter sequences into the online form, it sends an
email to you, right?  What if it also sent a copy to the email address who
entered the data?  That way, the sender could get a concise verification
copy of what he entered, and if a problem occurs it will be easier to recover.

|     Jud McCranie                                        |
| Programming Achieved with Structure, Clarity, And Logic |