[new feature]

Joe Crump joecr at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 4 20:53:22 CET 2000

One possibility is to add a voting feature to the reported sequences,
where the browser can report whether a sequence was helpful or not.
(I.e. two variables in terms of response NumPositive, NumNegative)
Then, sort the list by NumPositive-NumNegative.

Reasoning: If a sequence has been historically more helpful than others
then it should probably be reported first.

(Of course to protect against a mother continually voting for her baby,
there'd have to be some sort of IP-logging as well I suppose unless we
will just trust the users of EIS)

- Joe Crump (joecr at microsoft.com)