old sequences

Wouter Meeussen w.meeussen.vdmcc at vandemoortele.be
Mon Jan 24 09:43:39 CET 2000

I second that.
I'v tried to use \abuse seqfan as a medium to help me filter \screen
my candidate sequences. If I get no reaction, then I just forget about it.
It takes a broad knowledge to be able to judge the interesting from the silly.
Sometimes, there is a story\ prelude to a candidate-sequence,
 without which it makes no\ less sense.

wouter.