concordance to Stanley

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Thu Jul 6 17:10:44 CEST 2000

For a long time I have had the idea of making a series
of concordances which would list the integer sequences
to be found in certain classical books (Riordan, Comtet,
Knuth, Graham-Knuth-Patashnik, etc.).

I have just made a preliminary version of the
first of these, a concordance to Stanley's Enumerative Combinatorics.

See http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/stanley.html

In case you forget the URL, there is a link from "about the EIS" (Seis.html)
and from the index file Sindx.html (under Stanley).

Comments and additional entries welcomed!

Neil Sloane

 Neil J. A. Sloane, njas at research.att.com,
 AT&T Shannon Lab, 180 Park Ave, Room C233,
 Florham Park, NJ 07932-0971 USA.
 Home page: http://www.research.att.com/~njas/
 (or www.research.att.com/%7enjas/ if your keyboard has no tilde)
 Office: (973) 360 8415; fax: (973) 360 8178; virtual office: (732) 828 6098