A054770, again.

Jud McCranie jud.mccranie at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 9 04:21:31 CEST 2000

At 03:36 AM 6/9/00 +0300, karttu at megabaud.fi wrote:

>as conjectured for A054770 by David W. Wilson, that I immediately
>suggested to Antreas, that if he added the "missing" 2 to his set
>of Lucas numbers, then they probably would make a complete sequence

(Because if the Lucas sequence is a complete sequence with that L(0) = 2
>present, then an integer is in A054770 if and only if
>its representation as a sum of distinct Lucas numbers requires
>that 2. Simple.)

I think that is unnecessarily complicated - including 2 with the other
Lucas numbers, and then adding that proviso about it to A54770.  It is sort
of like putting it in and then taking it out.

|          Jud McCranie                                     |
|Think recursively.  Think recursively.  Think recursively. |