A024407 and related

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sun Jun 11 16:43:19 CEST 2000

Dear Antreas,

when you come across a new sequence (like those in that message)
please use the web site to submit it to the EIS.

I just don't have time to read such messages and extract and format
sequences from them.

This applies to the sequences in your current posting (and to past
postings)

It is not just a matter of time.  There is also the question
of giving the correct attribution (and of course an accurate
description).  It is much easier for you to provide that
than for me to try to figure it out from your messages.

Thanks!

Neil

 Neil J. A. Sloane, njas at research.att.com,
 AT&T Shannon Lab, 180 Park Ave, Room C233,
 Florham Park, NJ 07932-0971 USA.
 Home page: http://www.research.att.com/~njas/
 Office: (973) 360 8415; fax: (973) 360 8178; virtual office: (732) 828 6098