Jeroboam

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed Dec 12 20:50:51 CET 2001

A couple of weeks ago Marc LeBrun said

>  >=N. J. A. Sloane
>  > ...sequence number A065536...
>
> Excellent!
>
> In honor of this event, and in "thanksgiving" for your sterling
> proprietorship, on behalf of everyone I've taken the liberty of sending you
> a small token of all of our appreciation.  (Reassure your mail room; we're
> merely fanatics, not "sequence terrorists"!).

I had forgotten all about this message but today the mail room
delivered one jeroboam of 21st Century Mumm Cuvee Napa.
Pretty amazing - never seen a jeroboam before
that wasn't locked up in a glass case.

Too bad the sequence fanatics are scattered over the
whole world, otherwise we could have a party.  Email can't
do everything!

Thanks, Marc - and best wishes to everyone for 2002

Neil