Recent additions: recent.txt

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sat Jun 23 06:03:04 CEST 2001

Following a suggestion of Ahmed Fares, there is now a file

http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/recent.txt

that gives the most recent additions (with the newest ones first)

It is simply the last big chunk of the database in reverse order.

If you forget the file name, it is listed both in the Welcome
Page (Seis.html) and in the More Files Page (pages.html)

NJAS

---------