Mobius aMUsements

Avi Peretz njk at netvision.net.il
Mon May 7 00:40:06 CEST 2001

Hello, thanks for the explanation.
The sigma(n) has a higher dimensional version for example in A038999:
and if f(m,n) is the total number of sublattices of index n in Z^m the recursion
is:
f(m,n)=Sum d*f(m-1,d), d|n.

But I did not find in the database the higher dimensional version of phi+(n),
i.e the number of primitive sublattices of index n in Z^m for m>=3 .
Is there a familiar formula for this ?

Thanks,Avi