P. Stanica's answer re: A007318 - Pascal's triangle and its powers.

Antti Karttunen karttu at megabaud.fi
Mon Nov 5 19:35:00 CET 2001

Pantelimon Stanica asked me to forward the following message...

 (I appologize for my repeated message on Pascal triangle, but it seems
that
  my address is rejected, although I am a member of SeqFan (perhaps with
  different address). I would appreciate it, if you could forward my
message
  to the list. I have to figure out how to unsubscribe and then
subscribe
  again with the new address. Thank you.

  Pante(limon) Stanica
  Auburn University Montgomery)