bug found

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed Nov 21 16:56:49 CET 2001

I found a bug in the program that processes what you enter
on the web page - in the part that sends me mail

so i'm afraid that any "COMMENTS ON EXISTING SEQUENCE"s
that were sent in between Mon November 19 at 17:54 Eastern
Standard Time and now (Wed Nov 21, 10:55) were probably
lost.

In particular, if you did not get the usual copy of the email message
then that's a sign that the message was lost

i'm very sorry about this; i hope it fixed now

for once it was my fault, not the system administrators'

It was a missing quote

NJAS