sequences that are permutations

Dean Hickerson dean at math.ucdavis.edu
Sun Oct 14 02:12:08 CEST 2001

> Howard Landman <howard at polyamory.org> has put together a preliminary
> list of the sequences that are permutations of the natural numbers
> (or in some cases of the nonnegative integers).

It's not clear to me whether you're just listing sequences that have
been proved to be permutations of the naturals or also including ones
that are conjectured to be.  E.g. A035312 is included in the list although
I don't think its permutationality has been proved.  But the recently
added Recaman variant A064389 isn't included.

Anyway, another one that I suspect is a permutation is A034175.

Dean Hickerson
dean at math.ucdavis.edu