Reply from On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences (fwd)

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Fri Sep 14 21:50:30 CEST 2001

This is the sequence of `Pillai primes' (so named in
a preprint of G E Hardy \& M V Subbarao, A modified
problem of Pillai and some related questions.

A Pillai prime $p$ is one such that there exists an
integer $n$ such that $n!+1 \equiv 0 \bmod p$ and
$p \not\equiv 1 \bmod n$.

They also define `those natural numbers $m$ with the
property that for each $m$ there is a corresponding
prime $p$ satisfying $m!+1 \equiv 0 \bmod p$ and
$p \not\equiv 1 \bmod m$.

These are  8 9 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ...