n-uniform tilings

Brian L. Galebach briang at SEGmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:33:22 CEST 2002

Would anyone here happen to have access to a copy of "Tilings and Patterns,
an Introduction" by Branko Grunbaum and G.C. Shephard, published by Freeman,
1989?  I last saw this book (I think it was this book) about 10 years ago,
but the book is no longer in print and was not available at the libraries or
book stores where I tried looking for it.  I seem to barely recall that it
gave 60 as the number of 3-uniform tilings, but I have recently found that
there are 61 (A068599).  If anyone has a copy of this book, or knows where I
can get a copy, I would really appreciate verifying what number it actually
gives for 3-uniform.  Thank you greatly for your help.

Sincerely,
Brian Galebach
briang at ProbabilitySports.com