easy, hard

Frank Ellermann frank.ellermann at t-online.de
Wed Apr 3 00:53:10 CEST 2002

Don Reble wrote:

> Perhaps there's a better way to ask the question?

If superseeker finds a closed formula (excl. g.f.)
and the next term, then it _is_ "easy" in my opinion.

If "hard" only depends on the run-time in weeks (not
centuries ;-), then "hard,more" is a good compromise.

I'd use "hard" without "more" only if I have serious
difficulties to even _find_ an algorithm for the next
term (ignoring its run-time).  In practice my script
to format new sequences adds either "more" or "easy".

              Bye, Frank