A001579, A001550, etc.

Frank Ellermann Frank.Ellermann at t-online.de
Thu Aug 22 23:42:46 CEST 2002

Henry Gould wrote:

> Why was this particular sequence chosen to be listed?

I have no idea.  It's old, so asking the author (njas)
probably won't help.  Try to define "interesting", some
conclusions are "obvious" ;-)

> With reference to my paper :The Girard-Waring power sum
> formulas for symmetric functions and Fibonacci sequences"
> Fibonacci Quarterly, 37(1999), No. 2, May, pp. 135-140

You could add this reference as comment to A001579.

> For which values of a, b, c, should we list the sequences
> values in OEIS?

Obviously not all...  Anything you find somewhere, with a
reference or URL, and trivial sets like (a=1, b=2, c=3) or
(a=1, b=2, c=4).
                  My 2 euro-cents, bye, Frank