a(n) = smallest prime >a(n-1) such that sum of first n terms is Fib no.

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Sat Dec 21 00:37:06 CET 2002

I think that I have upped this to 10^64, and
someone who knew how to sieve could probably
go much further.  It's a probably fruitless
task, but one admits to being tantalized by
u_n - u_37 =

 919p for  n = 144
   5p          234
  79p          264
9349p          306

Of course, those pees are industrial strength,
but there's no doubt that the small factors
are OK.     R.