Trouble in River City

Robert G. Wilson v rgwv at kspaint.com
Sat Jan 12 19:14:28 CET 2002

Et al,

        Neil J.A. Sloane of The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer
Sequences web site called me just moments ago to ask me to inform every
one on the Seq. Fan. list that the sever at AT&T is not accepting any
submittals. This problem seems to have manifested itself around 5 PM EST
Friday 11 January 2002. He will not be able to do any thing about fixing
it until at least mid-morning Monday. He hopes that every one will hold
off submitting anything until he can post to the list that all is well
and that you please bear with him while the fix is on.

Sequentially yours,

Robert G. "Bob" Wilson, V