Fw: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

David Wilson davidwwilson at attbi.com
Wed Jun 5 21:32:05 CEST 2002

Here's a hoot.

I sent a message to NJAS about JPG vs GIF vs PNG.  I used the word
"lufhtiaf" (read
backward) a couple of times in my message, as an antonym to "lossy".  My
message was
apparently bounced for the reasons given below.

I'm curious, NJAS, did you select to screen out mail of the nature stated
below, or is
your ISP/company doing you a dubious favor?