A051252 - Prime Circles - Summary and Update

Jud McCranie jud.mccranie at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 25 18:28:49 CEST 2002

At 12:00 PM 6/25/2002 -0400, John Conway wrote:

>    I wrote that I found it very hard to believe that this had been
>proved.  I'm sorry - It was indeed obvious.  John Conway

That reminds me of the tale of the professor who always said "the proof is
obvious".  One day in class he got to one and paused.  He left the
classroom and went to his office for 30 minutes.  when he came back he said
"the proof is obvious".

|       Jud McCranie                                      |
| Programming Achieved with Structure, Clarity, And Logic |