lost "PRE-NUMBERED"

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Thu Nov 7 17:54:25 CET 2002

I just now accidentally deleted the file
of PRE-NUMBERED new sequences from the last 24 hours.

There were a lot from Amarnath Murthy (sorry, Amarnath)
and I think at least one from Reinhard Zumkeller (sorry, Reinhard)

But there were other too.  Could you all please send them again?

I will do an update right now so you can see what I didn't
lose.   New version of database in about 5 minutes.

This is just for PRE-NUMBERED new sequences

You don't need to worry about unnumbered new sequences
or comments.

What happened was I thought I had copied all 31 messages
into a working file, and then I deleted the PRE-NUMBERED new sequences
file.

But in fact i had only copied one message and the other 30 were lost.

Apologies

Neil