superseeker

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Thu Nov 14 23:45:28 CET 2002

superseeker is working OK

but if you give it a sequence with many terms it takes a while
to run (and runs the risk of annoying my colleagues!)

try submitting only a few terms first, then gradually increase
the number of terms

the sequence that michael somos was waiting for was this:

lookup 9 98 516 1870 5369 13132 28560 56772 105105 183678 306020 489762 757393

there was a maple job that had been running for 50 minutes - I killed it

Of course i do have time limits on all the subprograms,
but they don't always work.  if i had more time
i would do some research to find out what goes wrong.

in the mean time, please don't submit sequences that are
too long

neil sloane