lookup

Eric W. Weisstein eww at wolfram.com
Thu Sep 19 18:31:27 CEST 2002

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, N. J. A. Sloane wrote:

> Eric, i will respond to the latter comments later.
>
> But for your first request, doesn't the "Advanced search" page
> do what you want?  There are two
> versions, one with examples, one blank, and
> if you bookmark the latter that should be just what you want

Indeed it does.  Apologies for not having looked more carefully first;
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/index2_b.html is almost
exactly what I was looking for.  Replacing my bookmark right now...

Now I just need to see about persuading you to add a few more lines to the
sequence edit field on that page :)

Cheers,
-Eric