Bell number

Henry Gould gould at math.wvu.edu
Sun Apr 27 02:28:39 CEST 2003

 Why Chapters 1 and 54 are excluded is not clear, except that
they are not proper parts of the novel itself.

Incidentally, Shikibu Murasaki is somewhat considered to be the Shakespeare
of
Japan. She was a very remarkable literary person 1000 years ago! Moreover
she
dared to write in Japanese and not Chinese. Women at that time were
supposed to
use Chinese not Japanese.

My book on Catalan and Bell numb Bibliography may be gotten from me
and I can send anyone details on request. It includes also statistical
distribution charts showing the number of papers peer decade dealing with
the
two sequences.

Regards to all, and good sequencing,

Henry Gould