powers of Antisymmetric Signed binary Matrices

Edwin Clark eclark at math.usf.edu
Mon Aug 25 18:28:47 CEST 2003

I get

    1, 3, 7, 25, 81

for a(n), n=1...5. Where a(n) is the number of antisymmetric n x n
matrices T with entries 0,1,or -1 for which T^k also has entries 0, 1 or
-1 for k from 1 to n^2.

BTW I'm not sure that "signed binary" is a well-known concept. I did,
however, find reference to "signed bit" representation of integers. So if
used, I think it is a good idea to define it.

 --Edwin