Can't join NJAS

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Tue Dec 2 15:32:39 CET 2003

my email address is njas at research.att.com

if you find that email to me was rejected, that is very bad!

my telephone numbers are
(in the USA)
732 828 6098 home
973 360 8415 office, less good
973 360 8718 fax

there is also my wife's email address: BRUGGED at aol.com

one good way to reach me is to use the web site
for sending in a new sequence or comment

put your message into one of the comment windows

the usual reason why email is rejected is that your
email host (laposte.net) is on the spammers' black list,
or else that my server (research.att.com) is.

in either case i would like to hear about it

if it is your host then you should tell them

Neil

I will copy this to the seqfan list, in case
other people are also having trouble reaching me