Can't join NJAS

Marc LeBrun mlb at fxpt.com
Tue Dec 2 22:36:02 CET 2003

 > At 11:40 PM 12/27/2003 +0100, Thomas Baruchel wrote:
 > [...]

I don't know if this is a useful clue or not: Thomas's recent messages seem
to be post-dated by several weeks.  The current one to seqfan was
supposedly written after Xmas, and last month there was a similar message
with a strange date.  Possibly something is  protecting you against spam
from the future?

By the way, as an alternative to using an old broken mailer, you might want
to consider Yahoo Mail.  It's accessible just using a web browser, has
virus protection and supports 4MB of message storage, which is a pretty
good deal considering that it's free.  I've had quite good luck with it
(and other Yahoo services, such as chat).

   http://mail.yahoo.com/