GCD>1 based sequence

Matthew Vandermast ghodges14 at msn.com
Thu Dec 4 23:52:15 CET 2003

This is similar to the EKG sequence (A064413), except that A064413(n ), for n >2, is always the lowest unpicked positive integer that is not coprime with A064413(n-1).
Starting with the first term, it goes:  1, 2, 4, 6, 3, 9, 12, 8, 10, 5, 15 . . .  (See http://www.research.att.com/projects/OEIS?Anum=A064413.)

The EKG sequence is a permutation of the integers; it would be interesting to see if this is too.

My thanks go both to Leroy and Pieter Moree for their work on my question about A018804.

Best,
Matthew Vandermast