A062775 again

Gottfried Helms helms at uni-kassel.de
Mon Dec 22 08:19:22 CET 2003

Upps Tony, seq-Fans-

  sorry, please ignore my previous post.

  I didn't read Tonys post with the needed attention, and confused
  your arguments with a line of thoughts that I followed tonight
  intensely -may be: too much intensely. I assumed you were talking
  about the generalization for higher exponents and completely
  misread your letter, since I was fiddling with the index
  k for powers...

  Realizing, that you in fact were writing about the series
  of exponent 2, your results are actually the same as mine,
  only in a possibly more readable version.

I've to apologize, sorry -

Gottfried Helms