LLI

y.kohmoto zbi74583 at boat.zero.ad.jp
Thu Feb 13 03:58:04 CET 2003

    Hi, sequence  fans.
    I made a page for records of LLI on my site of number theory.
            http://boat.zero.ad.jp/~zbi74583/another02.htm

    Click "Collatz's 3x+1 sequence" and "3.Records"
    Please search LLI which has higher subsequences than 4th degree .

    [ Definition ]
  K-sequence is defined as follows, K is for "kimyo" which means strange
in Japanese :

     x(n)=[a*x(n-1)+b]/p^r,  a, b are real number, [x] is integer part
of x,
                 p is prime, p^r is the highest power of p
dividing [a*x(n-1)+b]

  LLI, an abbreviation of "a lot of linear parts which are isolated each
other", is defined as follows :

     K-sequence such that p=2, a=2+e, 0<e<k, k is about 0.0

    Yasutoshi