Classification of sequences

Leroy Quet qqquet at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 17 17:28:17 CET 2003

I do agree that, if the bandwidth is available so that nothing more
important is excluded, the more information given about any sequence, the
better.
However, many sequences that originate from one branch of mathematics may
very well apply to other branchs in ways that mathematicians, for the
most part or as a whole, do not yet realize.
And I would not want anyone to discard an interesting conjecture about a
sequence simply because of any additional info in the database leading
them astray.

(But otherwise, the idea seems like a good one.)

Thanks,
Leroy Quet