[Question about missing terms]

Christian G. Bower bowerc at usa.net
Thu Feb 27 21:53:33 CET 2003

"Rainer Rosenthal" <r.rosenthal at web.de> wrote:
[regarding sequence A027623]
> Special remark to Christian: I'm sure you had a lot of fun
> when you worked in that area. Do you have some news for the
> sequence to be released soon? or did you completely stop
> working on it? Thanks for the hint.
>
> Rainer Rosenthal
> r.rosenthal at web.de

The only hard result I calculated was the one for a(8) by computer
assisted brute force calculation. It turns out some (I think Neil) were
able to find that result in the literature after I announced it.

The other difficult results were due to Cristof Noebauer. I haven't done
anything since. (I figured a(16) already to be out of my league.)

Best regards,
Christian