one-way versus two-way infinite sequences

Franklin T. Adams-Watters franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Jan 3 20:45:31 CET 2003

I think the answer is that all sequences in OEIS are only one-way infinite.  There may be very natural extensions to negative values, but those are just that: extensions.  In other words, what you see is what you get.

Or to put it another way: what difference does it make?

--
Franklin T. Adams-Watters
16 W. Michigan Ave.