Images, attachments, files in messages [seqfan]

Pfoertner, Hugo Hugo.Pfoertner at muc.mtu.de
Wed Jan 8 10:27:38 CET 2003

Seqfans,

for those of you who don't have access to a reasonable Unix system where
the "uudecode" command works, I have put Neil Fernandez' illustrations
to one of my webpages. I'll remove them 10 days from now. Hope that Neil
can provide another URL.

http://www.randomwalk.de/sequences/Spiro-Fibonacci_differences.gif
http://www.randomwalk.de/sequences/Spir_Fib_diff_50.gif
http://www.randomwalk.de/sequences/Spir_Fib_Diff_100.gif

Best Regards
Hugo Pfoertner

http://www.pfoertner.org/
PS: Still counting shoe lacings, have a look at N.J.A. Sloane's
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/Sindx_La.html#lacings