Observations on Motzkin numbers

Meeussen Wouter (bkarnd) wouter.meeussen at vandemoortele.com
Fri Jan 31 14:23:06 CET 2003

ID Number: A064189
Sequence:  1,1,1,2,2,1,4,5,3,1,9,12,9,4,1,21,30,25,14,5,1,51,76,69,44,
Name:      Motzkin triangle, T, by rows, read in reverse order:
See also:  Triangle in A026300 (the main entry for this sequence) with rows
read in reverse order.

looks ok to me. Following the links gets me there.

Wouter Meeussen