A052889 : INRIA Algorithms Project, hard to understand

wouter meeussen wouter.meeussen at pandora.be
Mon Jul 28 12:13:35 CEST 2003

hi all,

I came across A052889 by counting the blocks of size one over all set
partitions of set {1..n}.
Am I the only one *not* understanding the
"INRIA Algorithms Project, Encyclopedia of Combinatorial Structures 865" ?

spec:= [S,{B=Set(C),C=Set(Z,1 <=
              card),S=Prod(Z,B)},labelled]:
              seq(combstruct[count](spec,size=n), n=0..20);

All praise to INRIA, but the "vulgarisation level" seems pretty low (to a
Mathematica user).
Maybe my own Mma formulae are equally "hungarian" to them?

Is there a 'translation service' anywhere?

Wouter.