[seqfan] Re: uned sequences (& preventing duplicate sequences follow-up)

Ralf Stephan ralf at ark.in-berlin.de
Tue Jun 10 08:55:19 CEST 2003

R. Shepherd:
> Perhaps if n-sequences per day were a quota (which could be
> carried-over like the "good" unused monthly long distance minutes!),
> people could earn extra, offsetting quota by helping to
> eliminate duplicates *that already exist*.

Let me add my thanks to all that removed dups in the past
BECAUSE I really have the impression it IS getting better,
but people with more years experience should confirm that.
I would state boldly you won't find any simple dups where
both sequences have an A number below 20k.

> (With apologies:  Former telecommunications software engineer becoming
> desperate:  By the way, do *any* math jobs exist for people who only
> have B.A.'s in Math (with High Honors; took twice as much as required)?
> Helping proof textbooks, etc.? ...

Guess what letter I wrote lately to de Gruyter, offering even a
test period for free. No reply.

ralf