Finding sequences that reference some sequence

Lßbos ElemÚr Labos at ana.sote.hu
Thu Jun 12 15:34:32 CEST 2003

On 12 Jun 2003, at 13:50, Ralf Stephan wrote:

> NJAS wrote
> > How to find all sequences that reference A000109 (say)
> >
> > Do a Word search for the word A000109
> >
> > Use the advanced search if you get too many hits
>
> Neil, most (if not all) of this list know this but I do not think
> they cause the majority of seq page hits you get.  And it is exactly
> those new to the EIS that you want to fascinate for its possibilities,
> one of the most important of which is its interconnectedness.
>

> All IMHO,
> ralf
Are there quotation cycles in EIS?
What is the longest citation-path or cycle here?
Anyhow EIS is a very weakly connected in this sense.
Also, can the "core"-seq set be automatically defined
by connectedness alone?
EIS itself starts to become an interesting graph with
disjoint citation sub[di]graphs.

Labos