Catalan numbers, axiomatized, noncrossing Murasaki-diagrams.

Antti Karttunen Antti.Karttunen at iki.fi
Fri May 9 12:40:51 CEST 2003

First, note for everybody who might have tried to send
personal e-mail to my address Antti.Karttunen at iki.fi on
this week:
For some stupid reason our company's SMTP-server now rejects
any mail forwarded from that address, so I changed Antti.Karttunen at iki.fi
to point back to the old, working mail-server to which
I have an access. The last SeqFan-message I have seen is