[seqfan] Sequences Related to the Riemann Zeta Zeros

Paul D Hanna pauldhanna at juno.com
Fri May 23 13:58:04 CEST 2003

        Instead of the sequences of least *increasing* integers that
satisfy (*), another set of very interesting sequences would be the least
positive integers not used previously that satisfy (*).  These would form
a permutation of the natural numbers, one for each Riemann Zeta zero.
Anyone like to isolate these?

        Of course, there are probably many other complex numbers for
which one could select integers to satisfy (*), but the Zeta zeros are
simply more interesting.

        Thanks Much,
                Paul

On Fri, 23 May 2003 02:31:18 -0400 Paul D Hanna <pauldhanna at juno.com>