[seqfan] Gauss-Kuzmin Frequency;

Olivier Gerard ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr
Fri May 30 17:25:59 CEST 2003

(Note:  Pour ceux dont l'anglais ne serait pas la
langue maternelle, n'hésitez pas à me demander des précisions)

(Nota:  Wenn Sie nicht english als Muttersprache haben,
fuellen Sie frei nach weiteren Erklaerungen privat zu fragen)

After a very interesting message,  Paul D Hanna wrote
> Any comments would be welcomed.
>
>         Thanks,
>             Paul
> ..    n    k        m        m / GK(k)
> ..    1    1:       1.       2.409420839653463384
> ..    2    1:       2.       4.818841679306926769
> ..    3    2:       1.       5.884949192362146710
> ..    4    1:       3.       7.228262518960390

[about 90k of a result table deleted]

> On Wed, 28 May 2003 17:23:56 -0400 (EDT) "N. J. A. Sloane"
> <njas at research.att.com> writes:

[remaining of previous messages deleted]

I don't know how I am going to say it the next time
it happens.

- NO LARGE TABLES, NO ATTACHMENTS ON THIS LIST.

- STORE RESULT TABLES, IMAGES, ETC.  ON THE NET, ON YOUR
 HOME PAGE, ON seqfan.net, WHATEVER AND PUT THE REFERENCE IN
 THE MESSAGE OR OFFER TO SEND IT PRIVATELY TO INTERESTED
 MEMBERS.

- DON'T INCLUDE IN-EXTENSO PREVIOUS MESSAGES ON THE LIST,
 ONLY QUOTE WHAT IS APPROPRIATE.

- IF YOU DON'T KNOW, HAVE A DOUBT, ... ASK ME FIRST.

A good rule of thumb is that if it exceeds 15 or 20Kb,
split it into explanations, illustrating examples and data
and don't send the data.
Remember you are posting to a heterogenous community, not to Neil.

I consider that I have been sufficiently clear on this.
I have justified the rules many times privately and on the list.

As I don't want this list to be moderated on a message by message
basis, I will now immediately unsubscribe the author of any new
inconsiderate posting without warning.

Olivier GERARD
SeqFan Mailing List Administrator