OOPS! Re: 2-dimensional version of Fibonacci numbers

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sat Nov 15 20:17:31 CET 2003

Edwin:

doesn't work.But it does! My problem was that I was
using a recent version of Maple and the program was written for Maple V or
earlier when the concatenation operator was . rather than the current ||
Unfortunate Maple doesn't give a warning or error message in this case.

Me:

I have wasted many many hours because Maple never tells you what
changed when a new version is released.  It is one of their most
unfriendly aspects.  I have had many bitter email exchanges
with them.

NJAS