Various comments

Leroy Quet qq-quet at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 16 23:02:59 CEST 2003

N J A Sloane wrote:
>Of course if there is an unexpected or unexplained coincidence
>then it may be worth sending to the mailing list.

Yes. I would also like to add that if there is an interesting connection
2 sequences, or just anything to be said interesting about any one or
more sequences generally, then I, at least, would love the sequences'
names or short descriptions, as opposed to only their A-numbers, in
emails sent to this group.

I rarely ever look up sequences, which are referenced on seq.fan by only
an A-number, so as to see what all of the fuss is over.

:/

thanks,
Leroy Quet